Additions to my Google Bundle of Green Communications Blogs
Wow. It had been a really long time since I last updated my Google Reader Bundle of Green Communications blogs (and my blog roll). So I added quite a few over the weekend that I thought I'd mention. Here they are in alphabetical order:
- Bright Green Marketing Blog. A blog from the agency of the same name. They can also be found on Twitter @BrightGreenMktg.
- DMD Green.On Twitter, too: @DMDGreen.
- Earthsite New Media. An agency "committed to growing the green economy through new media channels," which of course means they are on Twitter @earthsite.
- Enviral Marketing. An arm of BGT Partners that focuses on green marketing.
- Fruitful Strategy. From an agency that helps companies "integrate sustainability into [their] vision, brand and customer strategy."
- Gemma Charles' Green Blog. Providing a UK perspective as part of the excellent online network Brand Republic.
- Green Team USA. According to their web site, Green Team USA helps "brands succeed in a new world that demands responsible business." Also on Twitter @greenteamusa.
- HY-brid. A green agency that is part of Hoffman York. I came across them through the Twitter feed of co-director Tim Wirtz: @timwirtz. Marlaina Quintana is also on Twitter @MarlainaQ.
- Kiwano Marketing. Kiwano is a Canadian green marketing agency I discovered through their (prolific) Twitter feed: @kiwano.
- MediaPost MARKETING:green. I started following MediaPost years ago, but they had kind of faded from memory until a friend recently turned me back on to them and their section on green marketing.
- Semantics of Sustainability. I found Lewis Perkins on Twitter @lewisperkins when he started following my green communicators list. I followed his links to this blog on the Fast Company web property.
- Social Persuasion. This is the blog of Caroline Kawashima, a senior VP at Racepoint Group, who I also discovered through Twitter @ckawa. She also operated a LinkedIn group called Cleantech Social, which focuses on the use of social media in the cleantech industry.
- Sustainability & CSR Conversations. From a PR practitioner based in Shanghai, China. Follow her on Twitter as well @PerrineB.
- Sustainability in Context. From the London-based agency Context who develops "leading sustainability strategies and compelling communications."
- The Hunting Dynasty. Another agency I found through Twitter @TheHuntingDynasty.
I also got rid of a few due to blog fade. I removed Greenfluencer, a blog from Porter Novelli that hasn't seen a post since February. I also removed La Marguerite, a blog I really enjoyed, but has only had two posts since March as she has moved on to other projects. Also removed were egglog, Sustainable Swag and GreenAmy. If any of them come back, I'd love to put them back in the list.
So what are you waiting for? If you want to keep up with all of the latest on green advertising, marketing and communications, all you have to do is subscribe to this bundle.